Nescafe 3 in 1 Instant Coffee 200g
Instant coffee is great when you need a pick-me-up but don’t have a coffee maker. Unlike ground coffee, instant coffee granules are made from dehydrated brewed coffee. Although this means you can’t make the actual granules at home, instant coffee is still an easy, tasty way to get your caffeine fix! It’s particularly great when iced, and you could get creative by adding spices, whipping up a fancy latte, or making a frosty coffee shake
Why instant coffee is good for you?
Like regular coffee, instant coffee may have several health benefits
Drinking coffee has been linked to many health benefits.
Given that instant coffee contains the same antioxidants and nutrients as regular coffee, it should provide most of the same health effects.
Drinking instant coffee may:
- Enhance brain function. Its caffeine content can improve brain function
- Boost metabolism. Its caffeine may increase metabolism and help you burn more Reduce disease risk. Coffee may reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Decrease diabetes risk. Coffee may help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Improve liver health. Coffee and caffeine may reduce the risk of liver diseases like cirrhosis and liver cancer
- Improve mental health. Coffee may help lower the risk of depression and suicide