Nescafe Instant Coffee Caramel Flavor
Why instant coffee is good for you?
Like regular coffee, instant coffee may have several health benefits
Drinking coffee has been linked to many health benefits.
Given that instant coffee contains the same antioxidants and nutrients as regular coffee, it should provide most of the same health effects.
Drinking instant coffee may:
- Enhance brain function. Its caffeine content can improve brain function
- Boost metabolism. Its caffeine may increase metabolism and help you burn more Reduce disease risk. Coffee may reduce the risk of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Decrease diabetes risk. Coffee may help reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- Improve liver health. Coffee and caffeine may reduce the risk of liver diseases like cirrhosis and liver cancer
- Improve mental health. Coffee may help lower the risk of depression and suicide
However, it’s important to keep in mind that many of these studies were observational.
These types of studies can’t prove that coffee causes a reduced risk of disease — only that people who habitually drink coffee are less likely to develop disease.
If you’re wondering how much coffee to drink, consuming 2 cups of instant coffee each day may be optimal.