Advantages of a Gas Stove
Stoves are important in everyday life; however, selecting the perfect stove for your own household can be a bit troublesome, what with the variety of options available to homeowners. While gas stoves have gained popularity due to their advantages. Ever wondered why so many professional chefs prefer cooking with gas than electricity? Gas stove has many great benefits. Here are five of them
Tasty food cooked in less time
Unlike having to wait for your stove or oven to heat up, gas stoves produce an instantaneous flame, ensuring that you don’t waste energy.
Gas also cooks food faster than electricity. That means you can now spend more time doing what you love while still feeding your family with delicious, well-cooked food.
It gives you better heat control
When you change the temperature on the electric stove or oven, it takes time for the desired temperature to be reached, which can sometimes mess up your food. However, with gas, the change is exact and instant.
When cooking with gas, you save money because gas cooks faster than electricity and it lasts longer. With the money that you save, you can buy more food ingredients.
Convenience and Cleaning
Gas stoves are convenient to use. They are quick and easy to start, firing up immediately when you turn them on. Unlike wood and pellet stoves, gas ranges don’t need thorough cleaning. Wiping the sides of the burners after every use or even at a certain interval is enough to keep the gas stove clean.
While cleaning is not a problem for gas ranges, safety is of great concern. Gas stoves need to be checked from time to time to make sure that there are no gas leaks, which can potentially cause unexpected fires.
Portable Gas Stove Namilux NA 182
- Using 2rd version of Inline-Cut Regulator.
- Burn capacity superior (standard is 48%, the product is 52%)
- Gas saving (10% than usual)
- High quality material
- Windshield technology keep the heat last longer
- Net Weight: 1.2 kg
- Maximun Capacity: 2.4 kW (2050 Kcal/ hour)
- Product Dimensions: H99 x D306 x W257 mm
- Gas consumption: 173 g/h
- Low CO concerntration: <0.14%
- Carton Dimensions: H295 x D657 x W331 mm
- Carton Packing: 06 pcs/carton
- Stuffing quantity: 2478 pcs/20′ – 6804 pcs/40′ HQ
- Delivery Lead time: Within 03 weeks from received deposit